Have you noticed the growing number of motorcycles on the roads? More and more Australians are choosing to sell the car and take to two wheels and there are many benefits when you do just that! The great climate we have in Australia is perfect for bikes and here are a few of the reasons to sell the car and buy a big bike.
- Cheap Travel– Even a 750cc superbike beats a car hands down when it comes to fuel costs and with amazing Yamaha bike deals, you can get a chic sports bike, or a comfortable tourer and spread the cost over a couple of years. The dollars that you save every month can be spent of something else and the proceeds from the car sale will give you a nice foreign holiday.
- The Sheer Power– If speed is your thing, test ride a superbike with over 100HP driving the rear wheel and you will become addicted to having such power at your right wrist. Of course, you must always observe speed limits, but you can have some fun with 0-80kph on open roads. A 4-cylinder 1,000cc machine can cruise all day at 120kph and if you fancy exploring the country, a touring bike is ideal.
- Freedom & Independence– Your bike is always ready to take you where you want to go and when you get a few days off work, why not go touring? The Outback beckons and with camping equipment and a solar blanket, you can disappear for a few days and enjoy the wonders of natural beauty.
- Convenient– Parking is never an issue with a bike and when the traffic is backed up, you can ride to the front of the queue. Those rush hour blues will be a thing of the past when you are a biker and whatever your style, there’s a bike for you; sports racers if you are into MotoGP, tourers for comfort and endurance and the naked style street machine is a real stunner!
- Fun– Driving a car can be fun, but riding a big bike is a different experience; book a test ride with your local Yamaha dealer and you’ll soon realise how much fun you can have. If you have no riding experience, enrol in a basic riding course and that will teach you to control the bike on a range of surfaces.
If you want to experience the thrills of big bike riding, book a test ride at your local Yamaha dealership and then you can sell the car and save the money for a rainy day.